2019 Multi-Sports Summer Camp at Cazenovia College
Updated Monday May 13, 2019 by Richard Moller.
- July 8-12
- $280 (9am-5pm) and $225 for half a day with lunch (pick up at 1:15pm) and $180 without lunch (pick up at 12pm)
- Multiple Registration Discount available ($15 for the second child, $20 for the third, etc.)
- Early Check-in available for $40 (earliest drop off is 8:00am)
- Late Check-out available for $40 (latest pick up is 6:00pm)
- Ages 5-18
- Boys & girls
- All levels are welcome
This sports camp is dedicated to introduce our campers to a variety of sports and many other fun activities while keeping them active throughout the day. Campers will be exposed to soccer, floor hockey, basketball, whiffle ball, flag football, swimming, volleyball, challenge courses (coupled with team-building exercises), rock climbing, tug-of-war, toss-the-water-balloon, relay races, tag games, kick-ball, dodgeball, etc.
- 8:00am- 8:50am Early check-in available
- 8:50am- 9:00am Regular check-in
- 9:00am- 9:30am Camp warm-up (fun games)
- 9:30am- 11:00am Session 1 (different sport every day) or Challenge Courses (on various days we hold: Challenge Courses coupled with team-building exercises for each age group staffed by Professionals from the Towson Rec Program)
- 11:00am- 12:00pm Kickball/dodgeball/relay races/tag games/other fun games
- 12:00pm- 12:10pm Pick-up for Half-Day campers
- 12:15pm- 1:15pm Lunch included (Cazenovia cafeteria)
- 1:30pm- 2:30pm Swimming
- 2:30pm- 4:00pm Session 2 (different sport every day)
- 4:00pm- 5:00pm Kickball/dodgeball/relay races/tag games/other fun games
- 5:00pm- 5:10pm Regular pick-up for full-day campers
- 5:10pm- 6:00pm Late pick-up available
- The day will be split between outdoor and indoor activities. We have the Gym reserved for the entire day.. We will use the Gym for the afternoon activities and in case it rains in the morning we will go inside.
- Camp Olympics on Friday!
The multi-sports camp is directed by Richard Möller and Chris Comino.
Richard Möller (German Youth National Team Staff Coach)
- German Youth National Team Staff Coach
- Celtic Head Coach, Boys & Girls
- Former college coach at Vassar, Dartmouth and Hopkins
- Inducted to the Towson Athletics Hall of Fame, 2017
- NSCAA All-American and Scholar All-American
Chris Comino (Cazenovia College)
- Head Women’s Basketball Coach
- Head Softball Coach
- Director of Athletic Operations
- Cazenovia Graduate
Please email Richard Möller at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.