Fussball Academy 2019 Summer Camps
Updated Thursday March 7, 2019 by Richard Moller.
2019 Fussball Academy Summer:
Weeks: June 17-21, June 24-28, July 8-12, July 15-19, August 12-16, August 19-23 and August 26-30
- Divided into three groups: beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Full-day 9am-3:30pm ($235)
- Half-day 9am-12pm ($150)
- Ages 6-10
- Rodgers Forge Elementary School/Dumbarton Middle School
- Enhancing and reinforcing technical skills.
- Individual and group tactics.
- Small-sided games (round-robin style declaring a champion at the end of each day).
Camp Director, Richard Möller
Richard is the most decorated soccer player in the Towson men's soccer program history graduating in the spring of 1999 winning over 40 awards athletically and academically combined. Richard was recently inducted to the Towson Athletics Hall of Fame last year.
- Played for 1. FC Kaiserslautern's Youth Teams (was offered a professional contract at the age of 16)
- Won the German National Championship
- Top 5 goal scorer in Germany ages 16-19
- Played for the German Youth National Teams
- First NSCAA DI All-American at Towson University
- First NSCAA DI Scholar All American at Towson University
- First America East Conference Player of the Year at Towson University
- Still holds the America East scoring record today
- First to earn back-to-back America East Scholar of the Year Awards
- First DI student-athlete from Maryland to win the prestigious ECAC Scholar of the Year Award
- Drafted as a second overall pick by the Baltimore Blast
- Drafted as Number 1 overall pick by the Maryland Mania (A-League) associated with DC United
- Retired from professional sports after two years to pursue a career in coaching
- German Youth National Team Staff Coach (U16 & U17) for the last eight years; assisted the Youth National Team winning three Euro Cup's and one World Cup
- Former College Coach for 15 years at Vassar, Dartmouth and Hopkins winning 6 Conference titles and 3 Coach of The Year titles (8 NCAA appearances in 15 years)
- UEFA A-license holder obtained in Germany
- Helped the German Soccer Federation develop the curriculum for Player Development (presently applied across the country)
- Assistant Women's Soccer Coach at FFC Frankfurt (top 3 club in Europe at that time); assisted the club winning the Bundesliga, German Cup and the Champions League (squad consisted of six German World Cup Champions, two Japanese World Cup Champions, two Swedish National Team players and one US National Team player)