Multi-Sports Summer Camps at Centennial High School
Updated Tuesday February 13, 2018 by Richard Moller.
Centennial High School
- June 25-29
- July 2-6
- $325 (9am-5pm) and $200 for half a day (9am-12pm)
- Multiple Registration Discount available ($15 for the second child, $20 for the third, etc.)
- Early Check-in available for $60 (earliest drop off is 7:30am)
- Late Check-out available for $60 (latest pick up is 6:30pm)
- Ages 5-12
- Boys & girls
- All levels are welcome
This sports camp is dedicated to introduce our campers to a variety of sports and many other fun activities while keeping them active throughout the day. Campers will be exposed to soccer, floor hockey, basketball, whiffle ball, flag football, volleyball, tug-of-war, toss-the-water-balloon, relay races, tag games, kick-ball, dodgeball, etc.
- 7:30am- 8:50am Early check-in
- 8:50am- 9:00am Regular check-in
- 9:00am- 9:30am Camp warm-up (fun games)
- 9:30am- 11:00am Outdoor Session 1 (different sport every day)
- 11:00am- 12:00pm Kickball/dodgeball/relay races/tag games/other fun games
- 12:00pm- 12:10pm Pick-up for Half-Day campers
- 12:00pm- 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm- 2:30pm Indoor Session (different sport every day)
- 2:30pm- 4:00pm Outdoor Session 2 (different sport every day)
- 4:00pm- 5:00pm Kickball/dodgeball/relay races/tag games/other fun games
- 5:00pm- 5:10pm Regular pick-up for full-day campers
- 5:10pm- 6:30pm Late pick-up
- The day will be split between outdoor and indoor activities. We have the Gym reserved for the entire day. We will use the Gym for some afternoon activities (such as floor hockey, basketball, futsal etc) and in case it rains we will go inside.
- Camp Olympics on Friday!
The multi-sports camp is directed by Justin Thomas and Richard Möller.
Justin Thomas (Boys Varsity Head Coach)
- CHS Boys Varsity Soccer Head Coach
- CHS Mathematics Teacher
- Alpha Achievers, Red Cross
- Recent coact at Johns Hopkins soccer camps
Richard Möller (German Youth National Team Staff Coach)
- German Youth National Team Staff Coach
- Celtic Head Coach, Boys & Girls
- Former college coach at Vassar, Dartmouth and Hopkins
- NSCAA All-American and Scholar All-American
Please email Richard Möller at email@example.com if you have any questions.