2019 Multi-Sports Summer Camps at Towson University
Updated Thursday April 18, 2019 by Maryland FC.
- Week 1: July 29 - August 2
- Week 2: August 5-9
- $335 (9am-5pm) and $210 for half a day (9am-12pm)
- Multiple Registration Discount available ($15 for the second child, $20 for the third, etc.)
- Early Check-in available for $60 (earliest drop off is 7:30am)
- Late Check-out available for $60 (latest pick up is 6:30pm)
- Ages 5-12
- Boys & girls
- All levels are welcome
This sports camp is dedicated to introduce our campers to a variety of sports and many other fun activities while keeping them active throughout the day. Campers will be exposed to soccer, floor hockey, basketball, whiffle ball, flag football, volleyball, challenge courses (coupled with team-building exercises), rock climbing, tug-of-war, toss-the-water-balloon, relay races, tag games, kick-ball, dodgeball, etc.
- 7:30am- 8:50am Early check-in
- 8:50am- 9:00am Regular check-in
- 9:00am- 9:30am Camp warm-up (fun games)
- 9:30am- 11:30am Session 1 (different sport every day) or Challenge Courses (on various days we hold: Challenge Courses coupled with team-building exercises for each age group staffed by Professionals from the Towson Rec Program)
- 11:30am- 12:00pm Kickball/dodgeball/relay races/tag games/other fun games
- 12:00pm- 12:10pm Pick-up for Half-Day campers
- 12:00pm- 1:00pm Lunch included (all-you-can-eat buffet at the Towson cafeteria)
- 1:00pm- 3:00pm Rock Climbing staffed by professionals from the Towson Rec Program (on two days)
- 1:00pm- 3:30pm Session 2 (different sport every day)
- 3:30pm- 5:00pm Kickball/dodgeball/relay races/tag games/other fun games
- 5:00pm- 5:10pm Regular pick-up for full-day campers
- 5:10pm- 6:30pm Late pick-up
- The day will be split between outdoor and indoor activities. We have the Gym reserved for the entire day (Gym is airconditioned). We will use the Gym for the afternoon activities and in case it rains in the morning we will go inside.
- Camp Olympics on Friday!
The multi-sports camp is directed by Richard Möller.
Richard Möller (German Youth National Team Staff Coach)
- German Youth National Team Staff Coach
- Celtic Head Coach, Boys & Girls
- Former college coach at Vassar, Dartmouth and Hopkins
- Inducted to the Towson Athletics Hall of Fame, 2017
- NSCAA All-American and Scholar All-American
Please email Richard Möller at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.