Summer Girls High School Soccer Team Prep Camp at Towson High School, ages 12-18
Updated Monday April 3, 2017 by Richard Moller.
Summer Girls High School Soccer Team Prep Camp at Towson High School (69 Cedar Avenue, Towson, MD 21286) July 17-21
- July 17-21
- Ages 12-18
- Girls only
The focus will include technical/tactical elements (individual and group tactics), improving one's game (intermediate training), teaching specific techniques and tactics, soccer training and and improving all three energy systems (advanced training).
Director, Richard Möller
Richard is the most decorated soccer player in the Towson men's soccer program history graduating in the spring of 1999 winning over 40 awards athletically and academically combined. Richard ranks as the 4th best athlete of the 20th century.
- Played for 1. FC Kaiserslautern's Youth Teams (was offered a professional contract at the age of 16)
- Won the German National Championship
- Top 5 goal scorer in Germany ages 16-19
- Played for the German Youth National Teams
- First NSCAA DI All-American at Towson University
- First NSCAA DI Scholar All American at Towson University
- First America East Conference Player of the Year at Towson University
- Still holds the America East scoring record today
- First to earn back-to-back America East Scholar of the Year Awards
- First DI student-athlete from Maryland to win the prestigious ECAC Scholar of the Year Award
- Drafted as a second overall pick by the Baltimore Blast
- Drafted as Number 1 overall pick in the Territorial Pick by the Maryland Mania (A-League) associated with DC United
- Retired from professional sports after two years to pursue a career in coaching
- Associate Head Coach (women) at Johns Hopkins University (present); won the 2015 and 2016 Conference Championship advancing to the NCAA Tournament both years (hosting the first two rounds in 2016 reaching the Sweet Sixteen National Championship, Top 10 team in the country both years
- UEFA A-license holder obtained in Germany
- First in class obtaining the UEFA B-license in Germany
- Assistant German Girls National Team Coach (U16 & U17) for six years; assisted the National Team winning two Euro Cup's and one World Cup
- Helped the German Soccer Federation develop the curriculum for Player Development (presently applied across the country)
- Assistant Women's Soccer Coach at FFC Frankfurt (top 3 club in Europe at that time); assisted the club winning the Bundesliga, German Cup and the Champions League (squad consisted of six German World Cup Champions, two Japanese World Cup Champions, two Swedish National Team players and one US National Team player)
- Head Women's Soccer Coach at Vassar College for six years; lead the program to regional and national ranking for the first time with a conference winning percentage in the 90's (still holds all team records)
- Top Assistant Women's Soccer Coach at Dartmouth & Recruiting Coordinator for two years; both recruiting classes were nationally ranked; assisted the program to its last NCAA postseason and last Top 20 national ranking
- Head Women's Soccer Coach at Western Illinois for two years (lowest funded DI program in the nation at that time); youngest DI coach in the country, both recruiting classes were ranked top in the conference and nationally ranked; lead the program to its first conference postseason
- Graduate Assistant at Smith College; assisted the program's best conference record in program's history
- Assistant Women's Soccer Coach at Villa Julie College (now Stevenson); assisted the program's (and department's) first trip to the NCAA postseason
Please click here for additional information on our philosophy and training models.
Please email Richard Möller at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.